Shipping & Returns
'We aim to offer you the quickest & most cost effective delivery right to your door'
At Durodent we dont build in or hide the delivery costs in our product prices, therefore we only charge you the actual cost to get the goods to you using the best service option for your needs.
We beleive this allows us to keep product prices lower for you, and then gives you the opportutity to decide how and when you want your orders delivered. Will it be using the cheaper road freight option or a more expensive but much fast overnight Express Courier service.
We offer the most cost effective shipping options available to deliver your orders across Australia in the quickest way possible using leading courier company's including Courier Please, Toll IPEC, TNT Express, Express Post, Direct Door to Door Same Day Couriers and Toll Priority Overnight to ensure your order is delivered as fast as possible, securely and direct to your door.
Authority To Leave: To ensure secure delivery, all courier companies excluding Express Post require a customer’s signature to receipt delivery. If you are not able to be present when your goods arrive, please provide an “Authority to Leave” note for the driver to leave your goods in a safe place. If you choose to have your goods left without receipt by signature, Durodent in not liable for any loss or damage of goods.
Promotional Shipping Offers: Conditions Apply - If promotional shipping options are offered by Durodent from time to time like Free Shipping, Flat Rate Shipping etc, Durodent will choose what shipping company is used for this service selected.
- Offer is only available for Web Orders shipped within Australia.
- Offer is only for Standard / General freight services only at Durodents discretion - does not apply to express and same day freight services.
- Authority To Leave Parcel will be applied at Durodent's discretion. No redelivery, change of delivery address or redirection costs will be borne by Durodent and will be on charged to customer.
- Excludes NT, Remote Country Areas outside of main Metro areas and populated surrounding regional areas close by.
- Not applicable to heavy dead weight items like Plaster, Dental Stones and large equipment / machines depending on shipping region.
- Orders must be over $250 ex GST after any discounts are provided.
- If the website checkout allows you to process the order with free shipping, but
- Your postcode / suburb is later deemed to be a remote location by the transport companies we reserve the right to charge shipping, we will contact you to discuss available options.
- A overweight heavy item, special order item, bulky item, non standard item etc is ordered and cannot be shipped for free, we will contact you to discuss available options.
- Not limited to the above
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from us containing your order details (please confirm your email is correct so that you receive your order confirmation). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
We maintain a comprehensive inventory of items in stock and strive to ship all orders within 1-3 business days after the order is received and payment is made (depending on location); however if goods are unavailable or you are located in a more remote area delivery will take a little longer. There may also be an extra charge for bulky item delivery to remote areas, please contact us for pricing.
Please me mindful, we operate a bricks and mortar business which is open Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm therefore we are not contactable and don't ship orders on weekends or public holidays.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 653 439.
Rates are calculated using the zones of the relevant carrier. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices and options will be displayed in your shopping cart based on goods and postcode.
- Some items may only be delivery via Road courier and are exempt from overnight satchel services due to the nature or size of the items.
- We reserve the right to charge a extra fee for bulky items or remote areas deliveries. Please contact us for a quote.
- We also reserve the right to choose the best available freight option for you based on your location and order size.
- We do not ship internationally (except New Zealand).
Exclusions may apply, including but not limited to large equipment, bulky goods.
We reserve the right to amend our shipping policies at any time.
Delivery Times Guide:
- Express Post or Priority Satchel (Small/Select Items Only) 1-3 days
- Road Freight (Larger Items Etc)
- Melbourne Metro 1-2 days
- VIC Country 1-3 days
- Sydney Metro 1-2 days
- NSW Country 2-5 days
- QLD South 2-5 days
- QLD North 3-5 days
- Tasmania 4-5 days
- Western Australia 3-6 days
In some cases, we may be temporarily out of stock on a particular item. In such cases, we will either hold your entire order for a few days until the item is in stock, or we may ship a partial order and then send the back ordered items separately when they become available. If we ship a partial order, your credit card will be charged in full at the time of first shipment. If your order will be delayed more than 5 business days, we will let you know the expected shipment date by e-mail.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
If a shipment is returned to us because the address you provided in your order is undeliverable or incorrect, you will be responsible for the full cost of shipping the order to a corrected address; we will contact you to obtain a correct address and approval for the additional shipping charge.
If you choose not to have the order delivered again, we will refund your purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee (capped at $50.00). If a shipment is returned to us because you refuse delivery for any reason, we will refund your purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee (capped at $50.00). We will not attempt to ship your order a second time.
Please choose your items carefully as not all items are returnable / refundable.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with you purchase:
Please email us within 7 days of purchase at email@example.com, so we can discuss your order and resolve any problems. Please provide us with the invoice number & reason for return.
A restocking fee may apply to returns of 15% (capped at $50.00) of the invoiced value of the products. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage.
If the goods are deemed returnable and an agreement is made:
- All products must be returned in original condition and packaging
- Be securely packaged and labelled for return
- Include a copy of the Invoice and reason for return unless previously discussed otherwise to.
Durodent Dental Supplies
Attn: Online Sales Return
Unit 6, 51 Jersey Road
BAYSWATER VIC 3153
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Durodent Dental Supplies will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
General Exchanges and Refunds
Only items in new, unused condition will be accepted for an exchange or refund if approved. Refunds will be issued in the same tender as your original purchase.
Full refunds will be available in the instance of major faults/defects.
Defective or Damaged Items
We try to ensure that all items we sell are defect-free, but sometimes a mistake will slip by. If you receive a defective item, let us know and we'll arrange for a replacement at no cost to you. If an item is damaged in shipping, please retain all packing materials and contact us so that we can arrange for a replacement at no cost to you.