Shipping Information & Returns
'We aim to offer you the quickest & most cost effective delivery right to your door'
Why we generally charge freight - At Durodent we aim to keep the prices of our products competitive for everyone, therefore we don't add in or hide the delivery costs in our product prices.
This gives you the opportutity to then decide how you want your orders delivered based on different service costs and how urgent it is. You might like using the cheaper Road Freight option or you might need a faster sameday direct courier (Melbourne only) or overnight Express Courier service which will cost a little bit more.
We have negotiated and offer the most cost effective shipping options available to deliver your orders across Australia in the quickest way possible using leading courier company's including Courier Please, Toll IPEC, TNT Express, Express Post, Direct Door to Door Same Day Couriers and Toll Priority Overnight to ensure your order is delivered as fast as possible, securely and direct to your door.
We only charge you the actual freight companies cost price to get the goods to you using the best service option for your needs. We beleive this allows us to keep product prices lower for you.
Order Process and Shipping Timeframe
After placing your order online, you will receive an email confirmation from us containing your order details (please confirm your email is correct, so that you receive your order confirmation).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
We maintain a comprehensive product inventory in stock and strive to despatch orders within 1 - 2 business days after the order is received and payment confirmed (pay on order accounts); however if goods are unavailable or you are located in a more remote area delivery will take a little longer. There may also be an extra charge for bulky item delivery to remote areas, please contact us for pricing.
Orders placed by 1.00pm will normally be despatched on the same day (subject to daily order volumes).
All freight companies pickup from our warehouse daily by 3.30pm.
Please me mindful, we operate a bricks and mortar business which is open Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm / Friday 9am - 4.30pm, therefore we are not contactable and don't ship orders on weekends or public holidays.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com or call 1800 653 439.
Authority To Leave:
To ensure secure delivery, all courier companies excluding Express Post require a customer’s signature to receipt delivery. If you are not able to be present when your goods arrive, please provide us with an “Authority to Leave” note for the driver to leave your goods in a safe place. If you choose to have your goods left without receipt by signature, Durodent in not liable for any loss or damage of goods.
Residential or Commercial?
Certain freight options/offers are restricted to Commercial addresses only. When placing an order, we are unable to identify whether your address is Residential or Commercial. Please read your freight options carefully when checking out and choose the right option for your delivery address.
Commercial addresses are buildings that are generally purpose-built for businesses, in the same area as other businesses. Unfortunately a business sign out the front of a house in a Residential street will not suffice as a Commercial address. If you are unsure if your address is Residential or Commercial, it is best to avoid selecting any freight option marked "Commercial Only".
Depending on the freight company, additional fees can be added to our freight costs for residential addresses that we are unable to reflect on our website, some will refuse service to Residential addresses entirely. This is why it is important to select the correct freight option at checkout, as we may need to contact you to recover additional costs if a Residential address customer has selected a Commercial freight option. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Promotional Shipping Offers: Conditions Apply
If promotional shipping options are offered by Durodent from time to time like Free Shipping, Flat Rate Shipping etc, Durodent will choose what shipping company is used for this service selected.
- Durodent reserves the right to amend or change offer at any time.
- Offers are not available on all products, items or regions. Not applicable to bulky items (eg. Tissues, Putty, Glove Cartons etc), heavy dead weight items like Plaster, Dental Stones, Large Equipment / Machines.
- Offer is only available for order placed via our website www.durodent.com.au shipped within Australia. Not available for Phone orders.
- Offer is only for Standard / General freight services at Durodents discretion - does not apply to Express and Same Day freight services.
- Authority To Leave Parcel will be applied at Durodent's discretion. No redelivery, change of delivery address or redirection costs will be borne by Durodent and will be on charged to customer.
- Excludes NT, Remote Country Areas outside of main Metro areas and populated surrounding regional areas close by.
- Not applicable to all items eg. Heavy dead weight items like Plaster, Dental Stones and Equipment / Machines depending on shipping region.
- Order value must be valued over $250 ex GST (Before freight charges, after discounts or other offers are applied).
- Order must have 2 or more items in the cart.
- If the website allows you to checkout with a free shipping offer, but it is later deemed by our team to be unviable or outside terms, Durodent reserves the right to not honour shipping promotion offer and will contact you to discuss other options:
- Some examples:
- Your postcode / suburb is later deemed to be a remote location by the transport companies we reserve the right to charge shipping, we will contact you to discuss available options.
- A overweight heavy item, special order item, bulky item, non standard item etc is ordered and cannot be shipped for free, we will contact you to discuss available options.
- Not limited to the above
- Some examples:
Rates are calculated using the zones of the relevant carrier. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices and options will be displayed in your shopping cart based on goods and postcode.
- Some items may only be delivery via Road courier and are exempt from overnight satchel services due to the nature or size of the items.
- We reserve the right to charge a extra fee for bulky items or remote areas deliveries. Please contact us for a quote.
- We also reserve the right to choose the best available freight option for you based on your location and order size.
- We do not ship internationally (except limit items and quantities to New Zealand on request - Non Dangerous Goods Only)
Exclusions may apply, including but not limited to large equipment, bulky goods.
We reserve the right to amend our shipping policies at any time.
Delivery Times Guide:
* Delivery times are approximate guidelines only
* During peak times eg. Christmas (Nov / Dec), Pandemic Related Issues, Black Friday Sales events etc shipping delays will occur outside everyone’s control due to excessive freight volumes across delivery networks in Australia. Please allow extra time and plan ahead.
* Toll Priority and Australia Post Express Post do not always guarantee next day delivery.
- Express Post or Priority Satchel (Small/Select Items Only) 1-3 days
- Road Freight (Larger Items Etc)
- Melbourne Metro 1-2 days
- VIC Country 1-3 days
- Sydney Metro 1-2 days
- NSW Country 2-5 days
- QLD South 2-5 days
- QLD North 3-5 days
- Tasmania 4-5 days
- Western Australia 3-6 days
In some cases, we may be temporarily out of stock on a particular item. In such cases, we will either hold your entire order for a few days until the item is in stock, or we may ship a partial order and then send the back ordered items separately when they become available.
If we ship a partial order, your credit card will be charged in full at the time of first shipment. If your order will be delayed more than 5 business days, we will let you know the expected shipment date by e-mail.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
If a shipment is returned to us because the address you provided in your order is undeliverable or incorrect, you will be responsible for the full cost of shipping the order to a corrected address; we will contact you to obtain a correct address and approval for the additional shipping charge.
If you choose not to have the order delivered again, we will refund your purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee (capped at $50.00). If a shipment is returned to us because you refuse delivery for any reason, we will refund your purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee (capped at $50.00). We will not attempt to ship your order a second time.
Please choose your items carefully as not all items are returnable / refundable.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with you purchase: Please email us within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss your order and resolve any problems. Please provide us with the invoice number & reason for return.
A Restocking / Return Handling Fee of up to 20% of item/s value (Minimum Charge $30.00 + GST) maybe applicable for change of mind, special request or returns that are not due to Durodent error. Our team will advise when discussing your return request. The restocking fee covers some of the labour costs and time involved to originally process, pick, pack and despatch the order and then also to check and process the returned stock into our warehouse.
All return postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post or Courier and that you pre-pay all postage.
If the goods are deemed returnable and an agreement is made:
- All products must be returned in original condition and packaging
- Be securely packaged and labelled for return
- Include a copy of the Invoice and reason for return unless previously discussed otherwise to.
Durodent Dental Supplies
Attn: Online Sales Return
Unit 6, 51 Jersey Road
BAYSWATER VIC 3153
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Durodent Dental Supplies will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
Original Freight costs to ship the goods to you are Non Refundable.
General Exchanges and Refunds
Only items in new, unused condition, original packaging may be accepted for an exchange or refund if approved. Refunds will be issued in the same tender as your original purchase.
Full refunds will be available in the instance of major faults/defects.
Defective or Damaged Items
We try to ensure that all items we sell are defect-free, but sometimes a mistake will slip by. If you receive a defective item, let us know and we'll arrange for a replacement at no cost to you. If an item is damaged in shipping, please retain all packing materials and contact us so that we can arrange for a replacement at no cost to you.